Monday, February 12, 2018

I will digitally paint your photo into something amazing

I will digitally paint your photo into something amazing












About:

I can make digital paint version of your photo with VARIOUS TEMPLATES that i already make or as your order.
.
  • I ONLY DRAW ONE PERSON PHOTO (additional figure available for extra $5)
  • PLEASE NOTE: I ONLY ACCEPT MEDIUM OR HIGH QUALITY CLOSE UP PHOTO MINIMUM 640X480px. (message me first if you not sure about your photo quality)
  • you can add texts, quotes, or just a words as you like
  • i can send you transparent background (PNG) so you can edit the background, and also JPG file with plain white background
  • If you like my work, don't forget to share to your friends..


Tips for BEST Results:

  •  attach a GOOD QUALITY and GOOD RESOLUTION photo
  •  Clarify your Instructions and Requests
  •  PROVIDE Reference images if possible

IMPORTANT :
  • Please Contact me if you need more that 1 Cartoon Caricature (I will give a Discount for bulk orders)





Reviews


hughmolotsi:Fast and responsive

watsuchidogu:thank you for your rate and trust sir

hughmolotsi:Fast and responsive

watsuchidogu:Outstanding Experience!

hughmolotsi:Fast and responsive!


No comments:

Post a Comment