Sunday, February 11, 2018

I will draw a tim burton inspired cartoon of you

I will draw a tim burton inspired cartoon of you












About:

I will draw a creepy Tim Burton inspired cartoon of you, either full body or just a portrait based on your photo. 

This will be created digitally on the drawing software Krita 

Perfect for: 
  1. Gifts
  2. Profile Pictures 
  3. Fun Pictures :) 

Note: 
  1. A regular portrait is $10 size 2480x2480 pxl
  2. A full body drawing is $15  A4 size 
  3. A group drawing will be $20 and can include a maximum of 3 people (though exceptions can be made if you contact me) A3 size
  4. The image will come in PNG or JPG format 

What I will need:
  1. A few clear portrait or image of you or your character
  2. Any extra photos you want to include for my reference. 

I can add various things free of charge if you contact me privately (A hat or scarf on a portrait,for example, or simple decor in the background would be fine)   

If you want to use my images commercially, please contact me privately to discuss pricing and arrangements. 

Please message me before ordering the premium package as that takes more time to complete.

Please contact me if you have any other questions.


Reviews


teishamarie:I love it so much :'3 its better than i imagined. I cannot wait to show it to my fiance!!

theemoartist:Outstanding Experience!

saturdaisy:Outstanding Experience!

theemoartist:Outstanding Experience!

hossandlacy:Literally better than what I imagined!


No comments:

Post a Comment