Sunday, February 11, 2018

I will make vector portrait in 1 hour

I will make vector portrait in 1 hour












About:

HEllo

I am Graphic Designer i can do any thing in Illustrator Photoshop, Corel and in Flash. i have ^ Year Experience In graphic Design Field. you can message me any time if you want to see my Work :)
I will give you all Formats OF Work. with Source file

I can make cartoon from your Picture send me Good Quality image

LOGO Design

Realistic Vector Illustration 

Business card

Vector Character as you Want

Thanks

Reviews


nobrain:Seller refused to deliver source files until I left feedback. So unfortunately until I get those files I cannot leave a positive review as there is no assurance I will get them as advertised. Seller also simply wouldn't communicate but simply stood on a refusal to send advertised files. If files arrive I will update this feedback. Thanks!

jakobgray:awesome turnaround

designaim:wow superb

okav37:Working with her was a great experience, would recommend

jannielangus:Good! Experience


No comments:

Post a Comment