Wednesday, February 14, 2018

I will draw anthro, furry, humanoid, monsters and other creatures

I will draw anthro, furry, humanoid, monsters and other creatures












About:

I can draw your OC creature by description, sketch or existing art, or any other creature of your choice (fanart) :)

You can also add extras:

Additional Figure +10$ 
Add Background/Scene +10$
Include Colors in Illustration +10$
Include Entire Body Illustration +5$
I can also offer a full sex scene +30$

If you chose to include color in Illustration, add color only once, it will be for the whole drawing.
If you are ordering a full body Illustration it will only apply for 1 character!


Reviews


talk2char:Excellent work, quick delivery. Thank you.

semashke:Outstanding Experience!

jumpkick:This is like my 3rd time ordering from this seller. Talented, great communication and value. Will and have been recommending!

alancao:Delivers a quality product super fast! Great communications on small revisions. No problem, no hassle, and I highly recommend.\n\n-A

danvado:Quick and responsive and delivered on time.


No comments:

Post a Comment