Monday, February 12, 2018

I will make imessage animated cute sticker pack, with your theme

I will make imessage animated cute sticker pack, with your theme












About:

Hello,  I will make iMessage cartoon sticker pack, with your theme 
"It's digitally drawn by hand, No Apps, No Plugin, All Colored"
.
  • [Recommended] Send your image  your desire .from photo or anything.

  • please give an overview of the expression that you want , For example :   "Focused!" In wedding planning mode, with a notebook or laptop) or Motivated - (lifting weights)

  • The result will be delivered to you in size 700x600 pixel,potrait/ landscaped PNG format with transparent background for Premium Quality 3000x3000pixel.
  • (2 mood  $5) ,
  • (Maximum 5 mood on once order)

  • READ FIRST BEFORE ORDER 

Reviews


lhuff7:Hey, the end product was good but not quite the way I wanted it.

debora74:Lovely gif. Thanks for your creativity

santiuchan:thanks a lot. \ni'm so glad can help your work

debora74:Perfect as ever.

debora74:My avatar and the gifs made with it are so cool. They are gonna rock my newsletters.


No comments:

Post a Comment