Monday, February 12, 2018

I will make realistic gta style image of you

I will make realistic gta style image of you












About:

HELLO!
welcome to my gig^_^
i will a a GTA style image of you like my sample images from your photo.

i need high quality image from you that you would like to get done .
better the image of quality better will be the final results .

this is not freestyle drawing so i will not draw  anything based on  references ,the   background are pre prepared , i don't draw them on request  :)

pricing
 
headshot 5$
half body image for 15$
full body image for 25$.


do buy commercial right if you want to use for business .

i hope you enjoy my work

MARKI

Reviews


sojxx2014:Exactly what I wanted and more.

marki0315:superb communication ,wonderful buyer

emmanuelmarmol:I am incredibly pleased with my delivery! Marki, I have added you to my favorites list!

marki0315:very nice buyer, friendly ,great communication ,outstanding experience

check12:Really great service and delivery time is excellent! Will be back.


No comments:

Post a Comment