Sunday, February 11, 2018

I will create a cartoon drawing for children coloring book

I will create a cartoon drawing for children coloring book












About:

NOTE:
Before order please send me a message and tell me what do you want me to draw. So, you won't waste your time.

I will create a simple drawing for kids coloring books.
For one drawing, 
  • I will draw one character. it can be a human/ animal/ object/food (see gig extra for more than one character)
  • I will draw simple background (see gig extra for complex background)
  • A4 size image in jpeg/png/ pdf 
  • 300ppi image

Buy a source file,
If you wish to buy a source file, it will cost extra $5 for each source file. Please contact me for more information.

And also I can design following activity sheets: -
1) Flash cards
2) Puzzles
3) Mazes
4) Words scramble sheets
5) Coloring sheets
6) Kids Pop arts coloring sheets
7) Halloween 
8) Christmas
9) Thanksgiving
10) Easter
11) Valentine
12) st Ptrickday
13) Spot The Difference Worksheets and many more ...


If you want I'll deliver files to you in whatever format/resolution/size you want at no additional charge.

Reviews


majomansour:Great seller thank you

sanpls:Great buyer and Thank you so much.

ninjaaudra:I bought this gig because it was advertised as a children's coloring book service, and I definitely got what I paid for. Kids cartoons were very cleverly drawn, and seller brought our mascot to life through a cartoon. Great job! Would buy services from this seller again.

sanpls:Great buyer. Thank you so much.

kelz784:Great work yet again! Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment