Wednesday, February 14, 2018

I will make you a commission

I will make you a commission












About:

Hallo!
Welcome to my Cartoon Gig.

I'm Navi Painter a Undead Cartoonist/Character Designer and I'll draw you a commission in my Cartoon style.

How this gig works?

  1. send a request with most clear possible description of "What are you want? ". If you have reference of any type: Pictures, videos, screens, whatever, please share with the order, that help me to make a better job.
  2. I'll send a rough sketch for make any correction before to finish the drawing 
  3. All the Best! you received an awesome drawing

Please feel free to contact me for any question, I'll answer as soon as possible
cheers!






 

Reviews


ohdihambo:navipainter did another fantastic job. I highly recommend!

navipainter:It's really fun to work with ohdihambo. I highly recommend!

peachyfl0wer:Outstanding experience! Navipainter was totally amazing and really easy to work with, will definitely buy again! :)

navipainter:I love work with Peachyflower, I hope in the future it will repeat itself!

skellyskeleton:An amazingly skilled artist. Would highly recommend!


No comments:

Post a Comment