Monday, February 12, 2018

I will draw anything in my own cartoon style

I will draw anything in my own cartoon style












About:

"EXCELLENT DEAL AVAILABLE"

I will make an Awesome cartoon!

WHAT YOU WILL GET FOR ONLY $5:

• Professional design
• UNLIMITED REVISIONS
• 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
• 100% Satisfaction Guarantee

I offer UNLIMITED REVISIONS and offer 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE!

Reviews


ianyarwood:It's good working with Daniela

morethancolors:another great experience with Ian! thanks a lot

ianyarwood:I was very happy with the final cartoon and changes were made cheerfully. Sometimes I wondered whether the seller received my messages but in the end I was happy and will give her a 50% tip for the extra work.

morethancolors:I'm very happy to work with Ian, he is very very respectful and kind!

amaxofficial:awesome person to buy from ! \n\ni will always buy from her ! now and forever !


No comments:

Post a Comment