Monday, February 12, 2018

I will deliver excellently.

I will deliver excellently.












About:

Hi! Welcome and thanks for checking out my gig...


  • Here, I will turn a good and clean human photo to a cartoon photo. This human photo can be that of a celebrity, a loved one, a lost one, a relation, a favorite person, a friend and even that of a foe. 
  • These cartoon photos can be used for everyday occasions and special occasions like anniversaries, birthdays, valentines, graduations, Christmas, national days and other celebrations. 
  • They can also be placed on various social media and even be printed out. 

Bonus

  • Excellent Cartoons
  • Speedy 24hrs delivery 
  • Excellent Communication with clients 
  • High resolution 
  • Original artwork 
  • Colored Cartoons 
  • Unlimited revisions 
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee 

Give me a trial and you will keep coming back for more. Remember to also leave an excellent rating after your work is delivered. Thanks once more 

Reviews


ghczgg:Flexible and helpful - and thanks!

incliner:I liked the work that was done by this seller and will use it again. Great job done for me.

cindeestone:thanks so much!

mgwrites:An exceptional artiste with the unique style that makes your project shine! Highly recommend and will be coming for more! Thank you!

uchen01:I was a bit apprehensive as this was my first sale but buyer made my experience a real good and worthwhile one. It was a pleasure and I look forward to more works from the buyer. Thank you so much mgwrites!


No comments:

Post a Comment