Wednesday, February 14, 2018

I will draw your couple photo in to cartoon style

I will draw your couple photo in to cartoon style












About:

Hello I'm Anggi Yanuariska

Please read this carefully before you order:

I will illustrate you and your couple shown in my portofolio 

  • For best results, give me reference good quality image (no blur) and all details you need and best pose of you and your couple . Only with a clear instruction I can match your idea.
  • And name list that you want to put on it

Basic gig you will get:

You will get HD quality and ready print on 3508pixel x 2480pixel 300 DPI (jpeg or png good screen quality)
 HD QUALITY READY PRINT FOR T-SHIRT, PHOTO FRAME, etc

Reviews


lilyseddon:exactly as I expected really amazing work

ludwigfeuerbach:thankss

hannahmoran:Quick delivery

ludwigfeuerbach:thankyou!!

aimeebudge:Amazing work! Thank you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment