Sunday, February 11, 2018

I will make high detailed cartoon and caricature in hours

I will make high detailed cartoon and caricature in hours












About:

I will make high detailed cartoon portrait and caricature

HI PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ORDERING MY GIG!


PRICE:

$10 FOR A HEADSHOT / PORTRAIT (without background)
$20 FOR A FULL BODY PHOTO (without background)
$50 FOR A FULL BODY + BACKGROUND

PS: Headshot is head and a part of shoulder, anything below falls under  Full body
Message me privately for custom order


Delivered image size 15 X 18", 300 dpi or as specified by customer.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS: SENDING LOW QUALITY PHOTOS, BLURRED PICTURES, PHOTOS CAPTURED USING A WEBCAM, CROPPED PICTURES WILL LARGELY REDUCE THE QUALITY OF YOUR CARTOON AND CARICATURE PORTRAIT.

YOU CAN SEND ME THE PHOTO FIRST SO THAT I CAN CHECK IF I'LL BE ABLE TO USE IT TO MAKE A CARTOON OR CARICATURE. 


Thanks for reading this description. I will be looking forward to your order.

Reviews


pmminc:Exceptional Work With Rush Delivery!

honey_jerry:Thanks as always

ladinbattle12:Quick and brought the ideas to life!

honey_jerry:Outstanding Experience!

pmminc:Extremely Good Work!


No comments:

Post a Comment