Sunday, February 11, 2018

I will draw vector a sexy pin up girl

I will draw vector a sexy pin up girl












About:

1 CHARACTER = 1 GIG

Basic gig $ 5 for 1 character sketch sexy pin up girl JPEG file 1200px

Welcome to my gig.
  • I can create a sexy pin up girl.
  • This vector illustration, do in Adobe Illustrator
  • If you have a specific project in mind, send me a message so that we can discuss :)

If you have any questions and If you need more, please message me so I can send you a Custom Offer.


Notes

  • For sketch $5
  • For line art $10
  • For line art and flat colour $15
  • For line art and shadow colour $25




Reviews


daxblanco:The artist did exactly what i wanted in a short period of time A++

bnxkt15:Thank you so much

mayhan:very nice, happy with result

bnxkt15:Thanks

vpronk:Love the work, will order again


No comments:

Post a Comment