Tuesday, February 13, 2018

I will draw you as a cartoon character with advance colors, shadings and fully detailed.

I will draw you as a cartoon character with advance colors, shadings and fully detailed.












About:

Are you interested in getting yourself CARTOONIZED???

Well here is the chance!!!


I can recreate your image into a virtual picture, which then you can use for your needs.
All you have to do is, send your image. I will design it with my ideas, however if you need any extra detail, please specify.

This includes the head to shoulder only.


Please check the Gig Extras, if you need ''full body'' to be drawn.

Reviews


deejay232:Great communication and finished product is perfect!

deesdesigns:Thank you very much...!!!

deejay232:Great! Will use again

deesdesigns:Thank you very much...!!!

djmalhi:Thank you once agin for the great job as always


No comments:

Post a Comment