Tuesday, February 13, 2018

I will do any customize cartoon of you or a group, contact me first for negotiation.

I will do any customize cartoon of you or a group, contact me first for negotiation.












About:

For $5 to $10' i'll do a headshot or whole body cartoon based on your photo reference. Please submit medium to high quality photo for a good quality work.

Size: 1500 x 1500 px, 300 dpi Format: JPG only Lead time: 4 days Revisions: up to 1 revisions only.

For any other requirement, PLS SEND MESSAGE FIRST.

Please send message first and attach photo reference for me to check if i could work on the quality of your photo.

ORDER NOW!

Reviews


ronhillier:Great product!

ronhillier:Great seller, easy to work with

jeriel:Thanks great customer

ronhillier:Best art!

ronhillier:As always, thanks so much man... you're helping make my project something great.


No comments:

Post a Comment