Tuesday, February 13, 2018

I will create small chibi portraits

I will create small chibi portraits












About:

LIMITED TIME
FULL BODY FIGURES FOR ONLY 5$ INSTEAD OF 15$

I will draw you or any character you want me to in chibi/cartoon format portrait as in the examples, with extra chubbiness and cuteness !

Please note
if you require more than the figures described in the packages, please add them using the gig extras and not the gig package quantity, I will not be accepting orders with multiple quantities.
thank you <3

Reviews


djamesedwards:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

djamesedwards:I cannot even begin to say how impressed I am with the delivered work. I will definitely be ordering again.

djamesedwards:Great job. Thank you!

konakids:AMAZING!!! ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!! A pleasure to work with thank you so very very much!!! can't wait to work with you again.

chibisaso:they were extremely patient and open minded, loved working with them \u003c3


No comments:

Post a Comment