Tuesday, February 13, 2018

I will draw a high realistic vector portrait from photo

I will draw a high realistic vector portrait from photo












About:

UNIQUE Vector Portrait like no other
Hi, I'm babalacc. I draw vector portrait for a living & I take it to the next level. All portraits are hand-drawn in cdr. It's hands down the best realistic vector portrait you can get on Fiverr!



Get Started

Choose a package above base on your needs, there are add-ons you can purchase during checkout:

  • extra $10 - Draw the person body (chest & below)
  • extra $15 - Background Scene (Please message me first to discuss)
  • extra $10 - Commercial Use license 

Photo
Just provide me 1 good head shot photo shown clearly the face & most part of the hair.  (I draw exactly as the photo) so the more detail of your photo, the more detailed I can draw. You're welcome to message me about your photo is appropriate for the order.

Disclaimer:
  1. I only draw a human portrait. ( If you're not sure, please contact me  )
  2. If your artwork is use for commercial purpose, you may need to purchase Commercial Use license.
 
Any question or custom project please message me. 

Reviews


advperio:thank you

babalacc:tanks bro

flynforeign:Once again it never fails GREAT SELLER

babalacc:thaks bro

flynforeign:Another great experience this seller awesome


No comments:

Post a Comment