Saturday, February 10, 2018

I will draw a cartoon from your photo

I will draw a cartoon from your photo












About:

Vector illustration is illustrative digital-based, this is not instant software, but the manual "DIGITAL HAND MADE" using the Adobe Illustrator software.

I  Will Drawing Vector Portrait base your photo (only head + shoulder). 
  • one face = $5
  • two face = +$5
(Maximum two face on once order)
Note:
  • [Recommended] Give me a photo with the best quality (with good picture quality and not blurred)  with your best moments  (Headshot & Close-up).
  • Basic Service: result image 960x720 pixel (with .png and .jpg format), if you want to print the large size without loss of quality, you should consider buying a Printable Resolution Files (Jpg/Png4000px x 3000px) or vector file (adobe illustrator.ai and PDF) as an additional cost.
  • If you have a picture of the whole body, will I cut off automatically according to the basic order, unless you want to have a depiction of the entire body of the request.

For your Information:
  • I draw people, and PET
  • White background (I do not draw the background such as buildings, rooms, etc)
  • I do not draw intricate motifs on clothing

any questions? please contact me.

Reviews


smurf03:on point!

azumaken:Great buyer! Please come again. Thank you very much! ^_^

smurf03:always great!

azumaken:Great buyer! Please come again. Thank you very much! ^_^

jah_wind:Perfect, thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment