Saturday, February 10, 2018

I will draw caricature any you want face

I will draw caricature any you want face












About:

I will draw any face for you.
This will be a unique caricature in digital or hand-drawn technique.


$10 - I will drawn a black and white (might be finalization with any backgr. color) caricature headshot 800x800px, 72 dpi., jpg (per person)
$20 - I will add color 1024x1024, 72 dpi., psd (per person)
$35 - High printable resolution, detail, color, 300dpi, jpg,psd

Receive drawing, complete the order and give review )


PLEASE NOTE!

  • Send you photos in high quality 

  • I retain exclusive copyright for all artworks created (unless purchased) and I reserve the right to use all images created as  my portfolio.
  • Make sure to give all clear requests before I start the drawing.


Modernoise )

Reviews


rovfive:Birthday gift!

theotherdonald:Seller draws great caricatures!

taenson:awesome works!

modernoise:Thank you!\r\n

purchinsead:Really awesome :)


No comments:

Post a Comment