Wednesday, February 14, 2018

I will make a pixel, 8 bit art of you

I will make a pixel, 8 bit art of you












About:

Hi there :) I'll do any pixel art designs for your website, game, profile picture or whatever you want. I can also convert a picture into pixel art.
As I love to do these type of designs, feel free if you have any request for me and contact me :)

Just check my previous work in the gig if you want to get some reference of me.

*Please contact me first before making the order*

Thank you so much!

Reviews


jsnirizarry:Simple and straightforward. Looks just like me! Thanks again

adadesign:Thank you!

guydion:Excellent seller. Very patient! Will use again in the futur if i need!

adadesign:Outstanding Experience!

jordonschwann:Beautiful work, Amazing job, would ercommend for any 8-bit desgins


No comments:

Post a Comment