Wednesday, February 14, 2018

I will turn your image into cartoon or caricatures professionally

I will turn your image into cartoon or caricatures professionally












About:

WELCOME TO MY GIG SERVICE


Steps:

  1. Send me the photo
  2. high resolution and good quality (please)
  3. i took my mug and poured water with the coffee and ice
  4. breath and work and bla bla bla....
  5. and Boom!!!... 
  6. you receive drawing, 
  7. complete the order and give review
  8.  (i really hope you give me the "BOOM" review) :) 



With the best photo you will got the best photo too (Trust Me)


Thank You by your illustrator.

Abir Sarkar

Reviews


mahrshaban:Thank you so much. Very patient, Highly \n professional.Great Work done in short time.I need this asap \u0026 you did it perfectly .

abirsarkar7:Outstanding Experience.Loved to work with you.Thanks

teachpreacher:Horrible work and not very skilled.

abirsarkar7:Bad Experience to work with him,Poor communication.

schneida:great communication, well done job, highly recommended!


No comments:

Post a Comment