Tuesday, August 7, 2018

I will draw you an awesome cartoon portrait

I will draw you an awesome cartoon portrait












About:

FOR SALE!!!! 80% OFF!!
*Until August 31


Nice to meet you! 
 
         I am a digital artist that specializes in drawing people. 
         Please check the images in my gallery to get an idea of the quality of my work and to see examples for each option.
         
       
        If you need any special drawings, send me a message and let's talk about it!

        The prices described for this gig is for PERSONAL USE ONLY. If you need a character for commercial use, please contact me to obtain a quote. 

        Please talk to me before placing an order. :)

         I'm looking forward to work with you! 
         Please feel free to contact me anytime.

Reviews


ninelivesbeats:The artwork looks good.

cristinacs:Thank you.

smmmash:This was such an incredible experience. Not only\nIs she prompt, easy communication \u0026 quality work but she’s insanely talented \u0026 great To chat with. She includes you on every step of the processes so when you see the end result it feels deeply personal. I would highly recommend her to ANYONE in my line of work!

cristinacs:Thank you so much! It was great working with you as well. So patient and always available to make suggestions and all. Thank you so much! Best wishes! \u003c3

angarcia111799:Fast and Amazing!!


No comments:

Post a Comment