Friday, August 24, 2018

I will design 1 full body character for you with transparent background

I will design 1 full body character for you with transparent background












About:

Hi Are you looking for cartoon characters for your MASCOT, BOOKS, GAMES or ANIMATION, Then you are at right place.

I will provide you best cartoon character design that you can use for your business or gift purpose.

I will provide you unlimited  revisions and money back guarantee

What you get in $5

High-quality cartoon character design

Delivery in just 2 days

1 Full body cartoon character

Unlimted revisions 

High-quality jpeg and png at 300 dpi

You own rights to use any cartoon character you order for personal/non-profit use.

Extra menu

Source file/ Copyright file - $5 only
Commercial license - $5 only
High-quality printable PDF - $5 only
Extra prop or character please add - $5 only
Background for character - $15 only

Please send me a message if you have any doubt or query.

Reviews


nellalin:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

suzkkenny:Thankyou adorable drawing of dogs

designer_star:Great client to work with I hope to work with you again :)

pskasa0624:Good Job.

brassbanddani:Extremely fast delivery, and received exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment