Monday, August 20, 2018

I will draw your body image high quality

I will draw your body image high quality












About:

Hello, and thank you for checking out my cartoon portrait gig! :)

I draw cartoon portraits for any occasion: a social network avatar, a birthday gift, a christmas present, couple's anniversary

Don't forget to add my gig as your favorite for more easy to find me later.
For $ 10, you will receive:
- one end to shoulder in 800x800 px format png paper and jpg file
- 1 small version, no added object or body change, only modification is not suitable for him.
- adding objects or changing your body, you have to put on another show.

More options:
- Quick delivery - $ 10
- Half Body - $ 15
- Full Body - $ 20
- Add a simple background - $ 20
- Sources (ps class files, editable) - $ 10
- Commercial use license - $ 10

For special request please contact me in the first mailbox. I'm always available;)
Thank you very much, look forward to hearing from you and drawings of the cartoon character! :)

Reviews


managertara:This drawing was not nearly the quality of the drawing I had expected. I only wanted a black and white sketch, but from the artists examples on the fiverr site I expected a much better quality drawing.

cartoonsgift:thank you for using my service .Sket image can not be described as a template

brianalayla:The seller delivered the photo quickly, but it didn’t quite look like the style of their main photo. It was a cool pic tho.

cartoonsgift:You did not request any modifications

mikibo:Great experience !


No comments:

Post a Comment