Tuesday, August 21, 2018

I will serve the best designs for your requirements.

I will serve the best designs for your requirements.












About:

        << --- Welcome to Dinesh Madhushan's Cartoons --->>

Do you need a cartoon ? Yes, this is the best place to realize your dreams.


WHY THIS GIG?


  • Fast response for every inquiries and revisions.
  • Clean and Original Images created in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
  • Original, credible and innovative illustration style with 4 layers shading technique.
  • Natural talent and intensive skills resulting to the BEST designs.
  • Commercial right for all designs

OUR SERVICES
  • Cartoon characters
  • Modify existing characters
  • Cartoon logos
  • Cartoon portraits
  • Cartoon banners and profile pictures
  • Mascots
  • Children Book Illustration



I'll deliver my work fast as possible and when  you want to do changes, I'll do with my best within revisions.

Please send the information and requirements clearly when you place the order.

Let me to surprise you with a cute and funny cartoon character.

Thank you,
Dinesh.   

Reviews


princecastro:I was pleased with my logo. I would recommend to others

dineshmadhushan:Thank you very much...!

llp2014:Professional. Delivered as promised. Exceeded expectations. Creative. Original! Very happy with his work, I will use him again in the future.

dineshmadhushan:Friendly buyer .All the instructions were provided clearly. Thank you very much.

keithmacon:Excellent communication. Work was delivered quickly.


No comments:

Post a Comment