Monday, August 20, 2018

I will make japanese anime or manga illustration

I will make japanese anime or manga illustration












About:

*before you order, please chat me first*

hello guys ^^
welcome to my gig, here you can request everything!
my style is anime-ish, feel free to order anime to draw, your original character
or caricature in anime style~~

and yeah, i do R18 / Rule 34 / NSFW....
if you want to know, i'll tell you in the chat XD

for further information, just contact me :)

thank you!
-degamishiro-

Reviews


matthewscarce:Delivered just on time and provided a great product. Would recommend.

muhammadrahmady:thanks for another great idea ^^\nhope you like it :D

lilricosuave:Very talented artist. Will be buying again very soon

shandolv:Perfect, the design is going to go great on our sweatshirts. Greatly appreciated

muhammadrahmady:glad to work with you ^^\nhope you like it :)\n\nthanks! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment