Friday, August 24, 2018

I will draw your couple portrait for valentines day

I will draw your couple portrait for valentines day












About:

Hello, this gig is for couple portraits for Valentines Special...


- I will gladly write your names or a sweet note on the portrait

  • I can work from separate pictures, so feel free to send as many as need be.You can send multiple pictures for each person, if you need me to draw specific clothes or hairstyle based on different pictures.

 
  • The final image will be in JPEG only. This gig is for digital paintings only! I'm sorry but I can't mail you any physical paintings at the moment....

I can give you in 1000 dpi thats very high quality suitable for any pritings...

 so feel free to contact me :)


Thank you..

Reviews


maremelon222:I bought this drawing as a gift for my boyfriend and I know he's going to love it! Response was super fast \u0026 they were very helpful.

ambadikumar:Great buyer...

cooledjets:Seller was very easy to work with! Great work!

ambadikumar:Great buyer...

jasonpentney:Excellent, well done!


No comments:

Post a Comment