Friday, August 24, 2018

I will draw a disney style portrait of you

I will draw a disney style portrait of you












About:

I am not a wizard but I'll help you penetrate into the World of Magic.

For $15 I will draw a Disney style cartoon portrait from the shoulder in black and white for you.

A colored full bodyfigure with a custom Disney background as on the cover photo costs $30.

Please select the package option that suits your need.

I draw cartoons on a graphic tablet and will send you a JPG file in high resolution. If you need a PSD file or a PNG file with a transparent background please select a gig for that.

If you want me to draw more than one person, please select gig extras for additional figures.

Please send me a high-resolution photo of the person that I need to draw. If you are not sure what to order or which extras to select, please contact me, and I will respond asap with a custom offer.

Reviews


mazeeralbalushi:Great job

andrewpe:It's a pleasure to work with you!

ashleyforbes:such great work

andrewpe:Outstanding Experience!

ashleyforbes:absolutely love Andrewpe work. everything is always so great!


No comments:

Post a Comment