Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will ensure to produce quality work on time. I also provide other design services. Do check em out! + See More

I will ensure to produce quality work on time. I also provide other design services. Do check em out! + See More












About:

I will make a beautiful golden coin portrait for you.

Golden coin is such beautiful , elegant and full of luxury. 
I'm sure you will love to see your face on the coin too.

All you need to do is just...
  • provide me a picture of anything you wish to be appear on the coin
  • text on the coin

That's it! Just leave everything to me!

Be sure the image is in good resolution.

Logo also looks elegant on this coin too. Why not try it out?

Reviews


rosariom:Good quality coin

yomightgold:WONDERFUL.

ecover_seren:Outstanding Experience!

yomightgold:Great and Outstanding Delivery.. Kudos

ecover_seren:Thank you for buyer understanding, glad to work with him.


No comments:

Post a Comment