Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will help you making your pictures into 3D and DIGITAL CARICATURE, and in any field of Photoshop with precision. + See More

I will help you making your pictures into 3D and DIGITAL CARICATURE, and in any field of Photoshop with precision. + See More












About:

I WILL EDIT YOUR PICTURE INTO BEAUTIFUL DIGITAL PORTRAIT

These are the following steps to order :

1. Please make sure that the picture is in high resolution and not blur 
2. If you want to order using low resolution, blur, or old picture please contact me first
3. My services include :
   a) Smudging (paintinglook)
   b) Changing clothes, background, accesories.
   c) Editing photos according to your concept.
4.$10 for head to chest, and $15 for full body 
5. Result will be sent to you in high resolution (300dpi).


So what you waiting for order NOW !!

Reviews


kyry080280:Thank you so much

artlucky:Thank you so much

beautifulloser:Has my ideas and suggestions Patiently implemented and delivered a clean work. Will cooperate with him again.

artlucky:Thank you very much SIr.

smithaod:dope love it


No comments:

Post a Comment