Friday, August 24, 2018

I will create custom sub badges for your twitch channel

I will create custom sub badges for your twitch channel












About:

  • Please message me before making an order so that I can make you a custom offer depending on the complexity of your ideas. If you are still considering different ideas, I am more than happy to discuss these and give you some inspiration until we find what works for you.

  • When you make an order I will first make a sketch of your badges, these can be revised until you are 100% satisfied with them. Once I start creating your badges, I cannot make changes that differ from the original design, please order a new badge in this case.

  • Please be aware that sub badges appear very small in the Twitch chat and very small details won't be visible. The simpler your ideas are the better they will appear!


Reviews


kanzura:This seller is the best!! She helped me get a better price and create the sub badges I was looking for. If you want a good deal and friendly service, then Charlotte is the one for you!!!!

charlottedenby:Thank you so much! Your ideas were really clear and fun to bring to life!

nicholasjohn355:love it thank you!!!!

charlottedenby:Thank you so much!

adomex:Absolutely fantastic seller that delivered on all specific details, understood the idea and then had the skill to bring it to life! I was always up to date on my orders progress, and it was delivered before expected. I will be doing business with this seller again and recommend them highly!


No comments:

Post a Comment