Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will draw any cartoon character

I will draw any cartoon character












About:



Hello, and thank you
 for checking out my cartoon portrait gig!  :)

I draw cartoon portraits for any occasion: a social network avatar, a birthday gift, a christmas present, couple's anniversary



Choose the package as you need 
    1. $5    >  Basic Package
    2. $20  >  Standard Package
    3. $30  >  Premium Package (If you want me to include a PSD file)

What I need from you
  • Your description of the character.
  • Photo as a reference if you want me to draw from real life.

If you have any special requests or questions, feel free to message me.
contact me if you want the custom order.
For special requests please contact me in the inbox first. I'm always available ;)

Thank you very much, looking forward to hearing from you and drawing your cartoon portrait! :)
aishu
Thanks!

Reviews


shane_allwood:I honestly can't say thank you enough I love the work and I will be using the service for more long term ideas

aishuemoney:thank you soooooooooo much sir

evajazzdiva:Aishuemoney is a fantastic artist and very easy to communicate with. The jobs are outstanding! This is my second project with this artist and I highly recommend her! Eva

aishuemoney:thank you sooooo much maam

commanda33:Very communicative. Great service. And very talented artist. The accuracy relative to the photos provided in initial request could have been better.


No comments:

Post a Comment