Monday, August 20, 2018

I will draw your face into vector art cartoon style

I will draw your face into vector art cartoon style












About:

Hi, I'm ABHI WAGHELA. I draw vector portrait for a living & I take it to the next level. All portraits are hand-drawn in Adobe Illustrator, no Photoshop filters. It's hands down the best realistic vector portrait you can get on Fiverr! 

Just provide me 1 good close up photo has shown clearly the face & most part of the hair.  (I draw exactly as the photo) so the more detail of your photo, the more detailed I can draw. You're welcome to message me about your photo is whether appropriate for the order.

Reviews


kwaghela73:Fast and friendly response.. did everything I requested.. loved this experience.. thank you

abhiwaghela:nice

larry1956:5 Stars. Outstanding seller! Quality is top notch, turn around time fast and zero issues. Just an all around great experience. Will use again.\n\nThanks!!!

abhiwaghela:thanks sir for your order !

joltmike:Love it!! Such a unique service and he was very very communicative throughout and it came out GREAT! Highly recommend!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment