Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will draw social media cartoon avatar

I will draw social media cartoon avatar












About:

Hi, I will draw you in my style (see samples)...
$10 : 1 head-shoulder drawing. Flat colors only
$15 : 1 head-shoulder drawing with shading and highlights.
$35 : 1 head-shoulder drawing with more details, shading and highlights.

For more samples, here is my other gig with completed orders and several reviews.
https://www.fiverr.com/theartofbren/draw-big-head-avatar?ref_ctx_id=a1fdd747-3ca8-4bdb-9c25-ae9e1958d736

All you have to do is place your order, then wait for the drawing.
Also, please don't forget to rate me and share my gig.

For any questions, just send a private message.

Thanks. Have a great day.

Reviews


hilaeitan:Great! Very nice

theartofbren:Thank you.

justinbowman129:Great stuff

theartofbren:Awesome. Thanks for trusting.

artismylyfe:Amazing. Gets better and better every time. Will be using again.


No comments:

Post a Comment