Friday, August 3, 2018

I will draw amazing cartoon portrait

I will draw amazing cartoon portrait












About:

Hello, and thank you for checking out my cartoon illustration gig.

I draw cartoon portraits for any occasion: a social network cartoon, a birthday gift, a christmas present, couple's anniversary and etc

Price Guide

  • 1 package is only for 1 person
  • 1 extra gig / extra fast is only for 1 person

Example for add extra gig:

1 Standard Package ($5) + Source File ($5) + Commercial Us (10) = $20 and so on.

Standart Package

  • You will get 21x29 centimeters (300 dpi)
  • Still can add "Extra Gig Hires" please write your size (Unit Centimeters)

I only draw base on picture / photo. So make sure you attach/upload your photo to order page. I can't change pose and expression.

Make sure to give all clear requests before I start the drawing.

For special requests please contact me in the inbox first :)

Thank you very much, looking forward to hearing from you and drawing your cartoon portrait! :)

yonoartspace seyuu:*

Reviews


masdart:Great Result, Very Recomended

masdart:Great Result, Very Recomended

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment