Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will try to satisfied my buyer. Feel free to contact me anytime + See More

I will try to satisfied my buyer. Feel free to contact me anytime + See More












About:

Hi,
Welcome to my Gig. My style covers anything from mild exaggeration, almost caricature like to extreme and funny interpretations. I personally prefer to exaggerate a bit (it's caricature after all) so please specify in advance if you want me to go easy or go crazy.

I can draw any individual character portraits for you .

I'll provide you the complete caricature with your requirement.

I always provide work by step by step.

If you want to order full body caricature or background elements please choose extras based on your preferences

On your discretion I can draw romantic couple caricature or friends caricature.

Read this before order :
- Send me you portrait picture.
- Send me a good quality picture of you (not blurred, overcast).

I will delivery my artwork size 3000x4000 pixel 300 dpi JPEG/PNG file.

Interested?

Please order now or contact me if you have any questions. Thank you :)

Reviews


danielkliper:Amazing seller\n\nDid a great job\n\nThank you

khanam97:Outstanding experience!!!

raleaman:I was very pleased with the drawing KHANAM97 made for me. She made a quality product at the agreed upon price, and delivered it before the deadline. I highly recommend her services.

khanam97:Thank you so much! Come by again!

mohan94:Good seller, did the job so quickly!


No comments:

Post a Comment