Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will draw your pet as a star wars character

I will draw your pet as a star wars character












About:

TURN YOUR PET IN STAR WARS UNIVERSE BY JUST SEND ME YOUR PHOTOS!

Do you want your favorite pet to be in Star Wars Universe? Your fave dog be the heroic Luke Skywalker or your cat into the sinister Darth Vader. Now it's possible! All you need to do just send me your picture and wait for the result!

  • My illustration size is A4 (21x29.7/300 dpi). But if you want other sizes, please contact me if you want a different size.
  • My background is a simple color gradation, usually black to gray, with a affiliations logo, example Galatic Empire, Rebel Alliance (you can see it in my previous works). If you want a different background, a scene or a battlefield, it is possible, but will costs extra. There is an extra gig for it.
  • I will send you the result in .JPEG
  • For "Jabba the Mutt" Package, it would be much appreciated if you contact me first on this. If you want more than 3 figures in the illustration, it will cost $10 each figure. 

For extra fast delivery, contact me first.


If you have any question, feel free to contact me.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment