Sunday, August 19, 2018

I will hand draw website icons or clipart

I will hand draw website icons or clipart












About:

I can create unique website icons and/or caricatures based on what you need. I am very negotiable and I prioritize quality and clear instructions before starting with my work. I'm just one message away! :)

Please feel free to view my portfolio here:http://d-e-towers.tumblr.com/tagged/myart

I also offer bulk costs if you will be ordering a lot of drawings :)

Reviews


reinoud_1000:he was very helpfull, just not exactly the style I was looking for but would recommend here!

nikkatorres:Thank you for the opportunity! :)

pcramp:Have used Nikka for a couple of jobs now. Great work and excellent communication too. Highly recommend!

nikkatorres:thank you so so much

pcramp:Great work, thanks Nikka


No comments:

Post a Comment