Sunday, January 19, 2020

Draw The Best Anime Chibi Of Any Character











About:

Do you want a cute chibi picture of yourself or someone else, for a work or a gift? I can drawing for you!



You can use the chibi for your website, blog, social networks or any creative project. Or if you only wish change your picture for something more creative and funny. : )



Only send me a photo of you or any person and I will drawing them.

But If you have a idea different, I can change the clothes, I can do different poses, etc.



Features:



  • Invests in a quality work, don't waste your money with a job poorly done!!
  • Acquires a PROFESSIONAL SERVICE!    Really compares!!!
  • Guaranteed that every detail is worked up to your total satisfaction (UNLIMITED revisions). 
  • I send you a sketch first for do corrections, when you like it I'll continue with the digital details!
  • You get the file in two formats: jpeg and png (transparent background) in high resolution and a big size (A4)

  • The "source file" is only PSD format (photoshop). Have a cost extra (+$10)


ORDER NOW!



If you have some comment or question, send me a message first.



I am at your service



Regards





Reviews


:

Artist was quick and made suggested revisions efficiently. Kept me informed every step of the way. Will work with seller again.

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Estudionoss is a great artist and a fun person to work with. We worked on a large project with multiple deliverables, and it took way longer than projected; I could have lived with it if he hadn't disappeared for days at a time without any responses nor explanation, several times. That's my only complaint, though it is a significant one. Ultimately, he was able to deliver most of the project and the final illustrations eventually offset the frustrating experience. I missed a major milestone with little to no explanation from the artist, but having worked with him before, I know this isn't his norm, so I will definitely give him another chance. He's really, really talented.

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

great communication willing to plz




No comments:

Post a Comment