Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Draw A Comic Page In Color











About:

Hi, everyone!
I'm glad to greet you here! 

About the process:
1. You'll show me a script of your comics. 
2. I'll make a simple storyboard.
3. If you agree I'll continue with line art. 

Extras you could add:
 Additional Revision - $5 (2x included in Premium) 
 Additional Figures - $5 each
 Source File - $20 
 High Resolution - $10 
 Background - $5 (included in Premium)
 Flat Color - $5 
 Volume Color by agreement (included in Premium )
 Commercial Use - $50 
 Details - $10 (included in Premium) 
 Dialogues -  $5 (included in Premium) 

If you need A MANY PAGES issue you should check another gig.  

If you have any questions or if you need different terms - press "contact me" button under my avatar.

Have a good day! 

Reviews


:

My favorite artist! I love working with her!

:

Beautiful work! Amazing to work with, offers suggestions and ideas that lend themselves well to the art!

:

I ordered this to help promote my novel. Lana was professional and courteous throughout the entire process I thoroughly enjoyed working with her

:

The best artist out there, simply amazing!

:

Excellent & amazing work!!




No comments:

Post a Comment