Saturday, June 2, 2018

I will make your story into a comic

I will make your story into a comic












About:

I will make your short story into a full colored sequential graphic comic book story.
You sent a script (no longer than ten pages) and character detailed description via email so that I can design a preliminar storyboard. After the first revision of that storyboard concept I will begin to draw, ink and color your short story into a comic book using photoshop.

I will use the dialog as scripted, so you have to send me the final draft of your script. (Whit no errors or typos)
if you select premium order you get unlimited amount of revisions. 
The final comic file of multiple pages will be delivered via email in pdf format or in attached jpg. images.

Basic - 2 pages
Standar - 5 pages
Premium - 10 pages

Reviews


govardhanamk:Easy to work with

govardhanamk:fantastic. I strongly recommend

govardhanamk:As always, it's an outstanding experience

noedixon:I am glad I was able to work with you this time. It all turned well. Is always a pleasure.

kamilpop:Fantastic work. Perfect implementation. Brilliant ideas!


No comments:

Post a Comment