Sunday, July 1, 2018

I will make sure to deliver you an amazing design.

I will make sure to deliver you an amazing design.












About:

Have you ever wonder how would you look if you were part of the town of South Park?

Here's your opportunity to make this come true!


NOTE:

I can customize the clothes of your character, or Add the background you will choose from my options - I do not provide custom background scene, if you want a custom background, please write me first :)

I will send you A3 size high quality jpeg/pngformat file to you.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

·Check out theEXTRASlisted above or contact me privately if you need anything else.

·AFTER YOU PLACE ORDER, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ATTACH YOURQualityPHOTO.


Thank you :)

Reviews


adamjays:This is an artist I’d gladly hire again without question. She’s fast, reliable and does sensational work.

seygenson:Seller was great

gobliiins:Thank you very much :)

brentfeuz:Awesome job, great to work with.

gobliiins:Thank you so much, I am glad you like my work :)


No comments:

Post a Comment