Saturday, May 12, 2018

I will draw pop art potrait for you

I will draw pop art potrait for you












About:

Hello Fellas, thanks for visiting my gigs,

"i will make ilustration of popart for your bussines"

i will make a unique design popart for your bussines with professional works to get a perfect result, 100% Satisfaction Quaranteed. 


SERVICES?

  • just send me your best photo's
  • More than 1 person to be drawn? (Simply place an order for each person ($10)
  • High resolution popart in JPEG/PNG format with 300dpi resolution.

*i have 3 years experience to learn WPAP and Corel Draw, so i will give my best work 


Any Question? please send me a message and i will respond you as soon as possible.

Reviews


ande0205:I was impressed with his fast delivery and the quality of his work!

fireenigma74:He communicated well and got the job done.

bayunarko:exxcel

marcanthony906:Seller does great work.

bayunarko:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment