Saturday, May 12, 2018

I will draw realistic cartoon portrait of you

I will draw realistic cartoon portrait of you












About:

Basic Package:

One person head and shoulders portrait in JPEG and 1080x1080 pixels on a plain background.

Digitally HAND-DRAWN to the tiniest detail -- NO filters.

5-Day delivery.
Extra fast delivery Available.


Good to Know:

If you'd like something like extra fast delivery, print-compatible file, full body portrait etc. on top of the basic gig, check option(s) accordingly when placing the order.

If you'd rather like your cartoon portrait in PNG on a transparent background than a JPEG with a plain color, do let me know. I won't charge any extra for this.

If you need help placing the order, please message me and I'll be happy to guide you though it.

No, Fiverr is NOT my website. I'm only a seller on this awesome marketplace.

If you've something to ask, message me. Thank you.

Reviews


marciaprincipes:I heard about this seller via Instagram and was impressed with his work. His quick and helpful response to my initial inquiry enabled me to move forward with placing an order in confidence. The quality and outcome of the illustrations he created are superb quality and something we can love and cherish.I recommend this great artist.

catoons:Thanks a lot for the order and your beautiful words. it was amazing drawing little princess. Thanks to shawn for recommending you \u003c3

cabelloauden:We are very pleased with the results. Highly recommended for being very professional and on time.

catoons:Outstanding Experience!

thomasrix:Again, amazing work by this genius! Nothing but great results! Thanks again my friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment