Thursday, May 24, 2018

I will make cartoon portrait of you

I will make cartoon portrait of you












About:

Hello,  I will make  cartoon portrait from your photo.

  • Head and shoulder,,Top Half Body,,and Full Body.
  • [Recommended] Send me head shot photo, from the front and good quality photo (min 300 dpi)
  • Don't send : Blurred, overcast, night shots, Partially covered face, eg covered by hand or objects, and I did not draw the logo on your shirt
  • Don't send me your photo that cut off around head, because your cartoon picture will be cut off too :(
  • Modification can be requested, as long as the modification do not deviate from the original photo.
  • The result will be delivered to you in size 700x600 pixel,potrait/ landscaped JPG, and PNG format with transparent background for Premium Quality.
  • (1 person $5) , ( 2 people $10 )
  • (Maximum two face on once order)

  • READ FIRST BEFORE ORDER :

  • PRICE : 

  • $5 for Head until Shoulder in 2 days
  • $10 For top half body in 2 days time
  • $20 For full body in 3 days time

Reviews


skoorey:Perfectly suited my needs. Great job!

markrozario:Absolutely brilliant. He did exactly what I wanted him to do \u0026 also provided revisions. Extremely friendly seller. I will definitely work with him again!!

tapisso:incredible buyer, super determined. Thanks for your feedback ;)

carmenm22:Great job, and a fast delivery, I was very surprised. High quality work, I will buy again. Thanks tapisso!

tapisso:Good buyer. Thanks for your feedback ;)\r\nBest regards


No comments:

Post a Comment