Sunday, May 27, 2018

I will send you high-quality illustrations. Please check my GIGs and contact me, I'll be happy to work for you.

I will send you high-quality illustrations. Please check my GIGs and contact me, I'll be happy to work for you.












About:

Hello! I will draw you as a cute chibi! Just send reference image!

One full colored Chibi (no background)--The file is 5 x 5 in, 300 dpi PNG or JPEG perfect for printing!

Ican draw you based on your photo or your original or favorite anime/cartoon character!
All my chibis are Standard style, but if you prefer I can draw usingKawaii look with NO extra cost, just tell me you want the kawaii style in your request (check my examples for styles).

Also, you can Add to any package:

-Simple background or chibi mascot or extra complex tool/weapon etc + $5
-Commercial use license +$10
-Variations of your chibi (check my list of Extras below)

If you want a COUPLE OR GROUP you can add them in your same order using EXTRAS!!

Thank you so much!


Reviews


nickytakemoto:Thank you!!!!

kotiring:Great client!

shizusiruis:it's really the second time i work with this amazing girl sincerely if you search goof jobs just talk to her . I Love You

kotiring:Excellent client! Give feedback soon!

shizusiruis:Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing i just begin with one design i finished with extra other one she is WaW


No comments:

Post a Comment