Monday, May 7, 2018

I will draw your portrait in my own caricature style

I will draw your portrait in my own caricature style












About:

Start only from $10 you will have a high-quality vector portrait!
I just need a CLEAR high-resolution for reference.

The packages are organized as follows:

Basic: 1 face portrait
Standard: 1 half body portrait
Premium: 1 full body portrait

- The illustration includes both .jpg and no background / .png file no background.
- All the packages include commercial rights.

Custom designs and others options are available as gig extras! Feel free to message me for extra info.

Reviews


barysax1:Great artist

organicgroath:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

russellwestcott:Very talented artist.. highly recommend and will be back again! #grateful

indraama:Outstanding Experience!

brandonhor87:artist is great


No comments:

Post a Comment