Monday, May 7, 2018

I will draw a cartoon portrait of your pet

I will draw a cartoon portrait of your pet












About:

Do you want a cool cartoon portrait of your best friend? then I can help you to bring life to that funny idea like  your pet dressed as your favorite movie character.

The final delivery will be done on a HIGH RESOLUTION PDF FILE and PNG format unless the Source file extra price is payed, then I will need you to specify wich format do you requiere at the delivery.


Note: regarding of the rights agreement we reach I reserve the right to show the finished piece on my portfolio this will be very helpful for me to find more work.

Reviews


leeaptus:Listened and produced. Great work

kitsunekei1:A very nice client :)

leeaptus:Rally appreciated the suggestion of doing a mock up first

kitsunekei1:A very nice client :)

buddytheborador:seller drew a lovely image of my dog reading a Book. exactly what I was looking for! Love it


No comments:

Post a Comment