Monday, May 7, 2018

I will turn you into a cartoon avatar

I will turn you into a cartoon avatar












About:

HI, 
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ORDERING MY GIG!

WHAT YOU ARE GETTING :

  • high quality cartoon avatar
  • Unlimited revision
  • Work 'till your satisfaction  
  • Money back guaranty if you are not satisfied



 PRICE :

$5 FOR A HEADSHOT PHOTO (per person in the photo)

Additional:

+$5 Extra fast service
It's an extra $5 (headshot only) or $10(half or whole body) PER PERSON IN THE PICTURE.


+$5 for source file

Delivered image size 1500 x 1000 pixel, 300 dpi 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I DO NOT ACCEPT LOW QUALITY PHOTOS. BLURRED PICTURES, PHOTOS CAPTURED USING A WEBCAM, CROPPED PICTURES. 

YOU CAN SEND ME THE PHOTO FIRST SO THAT I CAN CHECK IF I'LL BE ABLE TO USE IT OR NOT IT WOULD BE GREAT.


Check out my package plan and if you have any question just send me a message, I will reply as soon as possible. 

Riyad2492

Reviews


sacawallc:Awesome provider! Does great work and delivered fast. I just found new gifts for friends and family. Provided the source files so I can print, use on web, etc.

riyad2492:Awesome experience!

victoriamaksime:Ехсеllent. thank you very much

riyad2492:Thank you!

samquiambao:Everything was perfect! Sent in my photo and got my cartoon super fast


No comments:

Post a Comment