Friday, May 11, 2018

I will draw any cartoon character

I will draw any cartoon character












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello, and thank you for checking out my cartoon portrait gig!  :)

I draw cartoon portraits for any occasion: a social network avatar, a birthday gift, a christmas present, couple's anniversary

 How to : 
  • Place the order (ORDER NOW button) 
  • Send me your photo (Good quality
  • receive your cartoon , complete the order and give 5* for me :)

Choose the package as you need 
    1. $5    >  Basic Package
    2. $10  >  Standard Package
    3. $20  >  Premium Package (If you want me to include a PSD file)

What I need from you
  • Your description of the character.
  • Photo as a reference if you want me to draw from real life.

If you have any special requests or questions, feel free to message me. 
contact me if you want custom order.
For special requests please contact me in the inbox first. I'm always available ;)

Thank you very much, looking forward to hearing from you and drawing your cartoon portrait! :)
anil
Thanks!

Reviews


jesusbaca889:NEEDED CARTOON CHARACTER SELLER PROVIDED GREAT ASSISTANCE

anilemoney:Thank you so much! It was really interesting job!

amoypitters:Great work

anilemoney:thank you very much

aishuemoney:i asked for some minor revisions and within hours,she delivered. she's amazing. Will definitely buy again.wesome, recommend. On point. Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment